Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Newsweek interview with Bob Dylan and excerpt from the book.
Looks like Chronicles is really happening but this is Bob we're talking about so I'll believe it when I have it in my hands. New album! Woot!


The photo on the cover of "Chronicles" shows Times Square in 1961, the year he came to New York, but as a kid, he says, "I had no idea of what a city was like. And I think it probably made me who I am today. The country where I came rom—it's pretty bleak. And it's cold. And there's a lot of water. So you could dream a lot. The difference between me now and then is that back then, I could see visions. The me now can dream dreams."



Seems like a good excuse to post maybe my favourite Bob picture. From Houston 2002. The ladies sure do love Bob.




Come gather 'round cowgirls, wherever you roam: During the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo at the Astrodome Bob Dylan sat a spell with Junior Miss Texas Rodeo pageant winners Stephanie Scogin (left) and Lisa Goe. The urbane cowboy performed in the arena later that night -- after it was cleared of bulls and calves.

No comments: