Wednesday, August 03, 2005




Don't fall in love with me darling I'm a rambler
Although you're the sweetest sweetheart in this world
It's all for your sake dear that I'm leaving
Don't give your heart to a rambler little girl

I'd never had the blues my little darling
Or the lure of the road on my mind
I'm bound to hear the whistle of a freight train
And the boxcars as they rattle down the line

Yes I handed you a line and I'm sorry
You're just a little sweeter than the rest
Believe me when I say don't want to hurt you
Or do anything to mar your happiness

Who
Is
Fyodor
Please
Tell
Me
It
Makes
My
Head
And
Heart
Hurt
Not
To
Know

I suggest a change of paradigm in the field of Fyodorology. Read Carl Sagan's description of the dragon in his garage and see the obvious parallels. Is it time, finally, to reject the Fyodor hypothesis?

No comments: