Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday 20

Not much for you this week, which is why god invented memes. This comes courtesy of my new 1GB ipod, on account of: my other piece of junk died and the warranty papers proved elsuive. Curses.

A Long Way Home
Dwight Yoakam
New Morning
Bob Dylan
The Big Payback Bruce Springsteen
Where Did You Sleep Last Night Leadbelly
Things That I Used to Do Guitar Slim
Where Will I Be Emmylou
Not Fade Away
Rolling Stones
Born to Run Bruce Springsteen (live acoustic from the Chimes of Freedom single. I used to collect Bruce singles and CD oddities, then they all got stolen. This is one that survived)
Stormy Monday T-Bone Walker
Sign on the Window Bob Dylan
Day of the Locusts Bob Dylan
On My Knees Charlie Rich
Sail Away Brownie McGhee and Sonny Terry (thanks to FX for reminding me of it ...)
Pay Me My Money Down Bruce Springsteen Has anyone else heard the new Bruce, The Seeger Sessions? I have ... still trying to understand if I like it or not. This song is pretty infectious though.
Barbara Allen Bob Dylan (Gaslight Tapes)
I Walk the Line (Revisited) Rodney Crowell
It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry Bob Dylan (Concert for Bangladesh)
Human Touch Bruce Springsteen
Down by the Riverside/When the Saints Go Marching In Elvis
Jacob's Ladder Bruce Springsteen

No comments: