Saturday, January 14, 2006

Via Boney's place, I just discovered The Celestial Monochord blog.

Journal of the Institute for Astrophysics and the Hillbilly Blues

I like it.


Also interesting is Chet Flippo's CMT piece on what sounds like an interesting new book, Get Carter: Backstage in History from JFK's Assassination to the Rolling Stones.

And, mesmerising: Kris Kristofferson talks about Johnny Cash. Seriously, listen to this.

Not mesmerising. Zoe made me do a self-revelatory meme. It is below the fold if you're bored enough.



Four jobs you've had in your life:
Box factory worker
ESL teacher
Exploited flunky at a Pakistani restaurant
My current one which I'm not telling you about

Four movies you could watch over and over:

North by Northwest. There is a lovely story on the delectable Eve Marie Saint in the Herald today.
Best in Show Just ask me to start namin' nuts.
Masked and Anonymous Natch
Casablanca

Four places you've lived:
In my head, mostly.
Moscow, Russia.
Balchik, Bulgaria
Lithgow, NSW.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Battlestar Galactica. (new version) If I were at high school I would be doing this during science double period:

Flop Eared Mule
loves
William Adama
41030
5133
646
1010
111
22%
Boo! It works better with my real name.

Survivor
Deadwood
Arrested Development
God bless American cultural supremacy I say.

Four places you've been on holiday:
St Petersburg, Russia
New York City
The DMZ in Korea
Swan Lake Caravan Park, Sussex Inlet, NSW south coast

Four websites you visit daily:
Bloglines
Expecting Rain
LP
Dimeadozen

Four of your favorite foods:
Passionfruit
Lamb shanks
Ham, cheese and tomato sandwich with wholegrain mustard
Oysters

Four places you'd rather be:
Peru
Broome
Nashville
New York

I am supposed to pass it on, if you wish to do it in comments be my guest.



No comments: