Sunday, November 06, 2005

Geek Alert

Stats from the current Dylan tour and the previous one. Check them all out at the Dylan pool message board.

Song frequencies
Song Times played
All Along the Watchtower 14
Highway 61 Revisited 14
Maggie's Farm 10
Summer Days 9
Lay, Lady, Lay 9
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum 8
Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again 8
Like a Rolling Stone 8
I'll Be Your Baby Tonight 7
Don't Think Twice, It's All Right 7
Down Along the Cove 6
Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine 5
Watching the River Flow 5
Tonight I'll Be Staying Here with You 5
It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) 5
The Times They Are A-Changin' 5
Tell Me That it Isn't True 5
High Water (For Charley Patton) 4
Positively 4th Street 4
Cold Irons Bound 4
I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met) 4


No comments: