Friday, April 29, 2005

She Was An Imbecile Dislocated

I like this meme, via Dock of the Bay.

1. Pick five songs that most people will know.
2. Select lyrics of up to but not surpassing 150 words from each one.
3. Go to Babelfish
4. Enter the lyrics thus:

English to German
German to French
French to Portuguese
Portuguese to English

Here are mine. Of course, these are all well known songs of the C&W variety. You can try to guess 'em but they're pretty easy.


1 I am in favor of faith fou wild, therefore he is only to feel then wild me I know blue that it would like much time to me then, as one day for about one of new leaves me then desired to the concern because me, it leaves assures me, wondring that in the world I made for the thought that vocês me, that expensive vocês could have my love is dislocated for shouts is wild for attempts me is wild for lesquel dislocates

2 It said them, is liked "', until mount." "It explained to it that," it forgets in the time." While the years went slowly beyond, still it requested after its agreement. It had its illustration on the wall. And then now half wild it went. But still it liked all and waited of new it who would come back. Some letters if its bed will have, date in 1962. It had underlined "me of likes ' red to it in each particular one. I was to see it necessarily today, but not vi ruptures. All the ones that are dresses, leave, the first time that it would smile having in account it in the years. He stopped of liking aujourd today ', placed it a Wreath after its door, early lead distant and it, had stopped itself to it what he liked aujourd today '. They know, came to see it it last mark. E we were all wonderin ', if one became.' E had times runnin ' for my agreement, this that is on it for coupon.'

3 Wandered, therefore I came the life without objectivo that was filled with péché that, does not want to say taste of rescuers then in the Jesus would leave, as an foreigner in the night compliment Vi the light that vi that the light more noircissement of more night now is, only nenhuns I happily assure therefore in the sight compliment Lord I light vi. Necessarily as a invisual man that I make sure wandered, and one fears that it affirms exactly then for mine as the invisual man the God to its sight compliment of the mountain range of Lord I who light gave of return. She was an imbecile dislocated me and divergent right is the barrier and the way to reduce me it injustice for the right compliment has acted now that Lord I saw the light.


4 Who said vocês was to it a brother? Who age fell of remaining portion? How the Whiskey and the blood that had understood meetings to that vocês run had been left to request about one? I did not consider myself to request, the expensive brother that I did not understand that nobody to request me on the road did not understand the demolition, but, I did not consider myself to request. When I understood the demolition on the road, knew, that it was since the start that I was to the scene of the destruction and an illustration on my heart was marked. It had together Whiskey and blood is mixed the glass, in which had played a death its hand in the destruction puts, but me it was not considered to request. Desire that I could modify this sad history that vocês I declare now, no way gives to it however that, I can modify it it stops about one that the life is now. Your soul was nominated by the master that had died in a demolition on the way and me understood the Aechzen of the death, but, was not considered to request.

5 If it takes the volume flabbily your hair of shakes to to that, leaves it about it my skin as the shades on the wall to devagar in low coming fixed vocês a situation and vocês my side to the first light of morning all the ones that I am not your time helps it to me, for the night to form takes interests me me, what he is right, or false I do not try to be understood I can the devil volume tomorrow ' cause night me I need this friend yesterday I have died, of tomorrow and gone and of sight and it it is not to be been sadly, only aid me ' qu ' assez # $$morgenlicht alle to nieder, die ich bin Ihre Zeit helfe to mir es, durch die Nacht zu bilden nehme Ich interessiere mich nicht, was recht ist, to oder falsch ich nicht versuche zu verstehen lasse den Teufel morgen nehmen "verursache heute abend mich benoetige einen Freund Gestern ist tot, morgig und gegangen und aus Anblick und ihm heraus ist traurig, allein zu sein helfen to mir, ihn durch die Nacht zu bilden Ich interessiere mich nicht, was recht ist, to oder falsch ich nicht versuche zu verstehen lasse le diable prendre demain ' causes to soir moi nécessite ce to hier un ami mort, of demain et est allé et d ' joins vue et d ' for me would not not only want to it to be only helps me to form it it for the night

No comments: